Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Hello

Went jogging again yesterday after work. Tried a new way of training taught by this guy in the bike forum. He told me to run 1 round and time myself..i did that...it was 1min 40secs. He told me to do this continously for 6 rounds resting for around 2 mins in between. And that's what i did yesterday..each round averaged 1 min 40 secs. If i can keep my pace like that for 6 rounds..i calculated total timing to be 10mins...cool..then i can get A...They also told me to eat a banana a few hours before jogging. It is supposed to help but i'm kinda lazy to go buy myself a banana everyday so i'll skip that 1st for now. Maybe only on the day of my Napfa test.

I was so bored last night i went out to clean my bike and decided i should go for a spin myself. I rode around the neighbourhood looking at other people's bike and even sat on a few hehe. It's nice riding at night because of the light traffic and also the cool fresh air. Wanted to go to the airport to look at planes but Sam didn't want to so i decided against going myself.

Work's boring today...my supervisor caught me playing solitaire today haha..die...Hope the day will get better..shall get back to work now...

No comments: