Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Midweek

Guess where i went yesterday after work, i went down to my bike shop to enquiry about how much will i have to top if i were to trade in my phantom for an Aprilia Atlantic. I was told i will need to come out with $1500 to push my bike back into the shop...that's ridiculous considering the $1000 downpayment i paid also...that means they bike is buying my bike back for only $2000 odd...no way. So i got myself a private buyer and might be selling soon, hope it goes through...

Didn't jog yesterday, not sure if i'll be doing it today too hehe. Met up with Sam for awhile after work because she was here to meet xiaowen and friends for some gathering. After she left to meet xiaowen i left too. I took the route at ROM there behind parkmall wanting to enter CTE, it was a very very stupid mistake. By taking that route i left the CBD area and to enter CTE via orchard i had to enter the CBD area for awhile again. I paid freaking $1 for nothing for that darn ERP.

Anyway the army sent me a letter yesterday asking me to go down 20th Nov to submit some documentation...wats up with weekdays...can't they put it on a weekend? Guess i'll just give them a call one of these days to change the date.

Have good news for everyone...more for myself actually. I started to use Kazaa again last night...downloaded a few songs. But a few new songs were screwed up...there were either distorted sounds or the song keeps repeating it's intro. Guess it's their new way of fighting piracy..apparently it's helping. I didn't get all the songs that i want but just some is enough........ : p

No comments: