Friday, November 14, 2003

Friday

Ate at this muslim stall yesterday, the food wasn’t bad..in fact it’s quite nice…expensive though…it was $15 each. After that we wanted to catch wishing stairs at Lido but they didn’t have it so we went to Cineleisure. Got our tickets for the 9.40pm show and boy what a show. The show has many shock scenes and can make u jump out of your seat. The show combines horror (Ghost of course), thriller (killer) and disgust (the part when the girl’s toe bleed…the sound was disgusting. And also the part when the fat woman fell on her own vomit…yucks). I guess it’s worth the money…it’s capable of making your imaginations go wild but not to the extend of giving you nightmares..catch it if you’re into such shows.The show ended at around 11.30 and we all headed home.

Talking about today, I’m left with only $4 for lunch today..hope it’s enough..spent too much yesterday…shit. Going to part with my Phantom this evening…the new owner is coming to collect it here after my work. I hope I can collect my bike by tomorrow…

No comments: