Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My love

Do you guys like me think that there's a flaw in the naming of our education system? Think about it..primary education and secondary education. If you look up the dictionary, primary is defined as first or highest in rank or importance while secondary means something of minor or lesser importance. Does that mean that primary education is more important than secondary education? Not at all in Singapore, what job can you get by stopping your learning at primary level these days? Even by completing your secondary education, you're not guaranteed a job in our society. In fact, I think secondary education is more important. Shouldn't it be basic or intermediate education or something? There ought to be some renaming plans in process our government, don't put the wrong ideas in our heads.

Anyone watched Parental Guidance on TV just now? I've found a new love. Jessica Hsuan! I'm smittened with the way she speaks English and her perfectly moulded features. Learnt on 8 days recently that she's single and looking too! Nevermind that she's much older than I am...I'm in love! Lol.

Photobucket
Wow

Photobucket
You can henpeck me anytime you want Jessica lol

Heard on radio recently that those whose zodiac sign is PISCES will have luck in love this month. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Euro 2008 is starting this Saturday. I am somehow still not too excited about it. In fact, I haven even made the effort to subscribe for the channel. Maybe I will when the date draws near.

I've always wondered what the M&M on my chocolate candy stands for. I finally found the answer. Nope, not Minister Mentor, not Modigliani & Miller, nor is it Milk & Milk...it stands for Mars and Murray. Nothing interesting yeah. But I just had to find out everything about my favourite chocolate. I can go hungry all afternoon and a small packet of peanut M&M's would be enough to satisfy my hunger. Love it!

Photobucket
Mars & Murray

Photobucket
A colourful mountain of heaven

No comments: