Thursday, June 26, 2008

A day of soccer

Played soccer on Sunday and Raymond came by as a guest photographer. He came equipped with an impressive looking camera complete with an expensive looking lens. And yeah the pictures turned out to be quite awesome!

Photobucket
Ronaldo on the ball

Photobucket
Berbatov scores!

Photobucket
Fabregas with an outside foot pass

Photobucket
David Silva making a cross

Photobucket
Kazim Kazim with an impressive header

Photobucket
And Van Der Sar spewed on the ground after making a save

Photobucket
Team talk

Photobucket
Caught in the act making a bad tackle. Stepping on the opponent's ankle here.

Photobucket
Then I got punched lol

Impressive team I have yeah? I'm supposed to mention this. We lost the game 2-3 although we led 2-0 at one point. And I'm indirectly responsible for the loss. I missed an open goal and made the touch that eventually led to their winning goal! Blame me guys! I'm sorry.

ALL THE OTHER ACTIONS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: