Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mess with the Zohan please

Its the "weekend" for me today and Mum happened to be on half day. So I met up with her for lunch at Far East's Wasabi Tei. There was surprisingly a queue at noon and so we had to wait awhile before we could get in. Its actually the first time that I heard the infamous grumpy old man open his mouth today even though I've dined there like countless times. A man came in but his girlfriend was still on her way. So he shouted: "Eh Mr, no waiting inside ah!" Is it pure coincidence or are all good chefs typically grumpy and bad tempered?

After lunch, Mum decided that she wanted a massage. And so we ended up in Far East's Chochosan. The male therapist used so much force on my poor little feet that I was biting my teeth trying the tolerate the pain the whole 45 minutes.

After the massage, we caught Don't you mess with the Zohan. It turned out to be really really disappointing. It was so nonsensical, crude and dumb that I was kinda looking forward to the end of the movie the whole time. A disappointing Adam Sandler movie for once. If you haven already caught the movie, you're not missing out on anything. Don't waste your money I say.

Photobucket

Watched a horror mandarin hk serial drama show on tv recently and found out that the 4 players shouldn't throw 4 "Xi Feng" tiles consecutively in a row or else they'll all be possessed and cursed. And there's actually a name to this..."Shi Ren Gui Xi". If translated means 4 people go and die lol. Its kinda scary actually...mahjong players I think its advisable not to try this!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The result of my last last module didn't turned out too well. I actually expected to do well for it, maybe even in the first class honours range. But it was not to be. Highly demoralising highly disappointing. Damn you lecturer.

No comments: