Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Border Bistro

Was on off last Sunday, so I arranged to pick Mum up from Da Yi's house before meeting up with Sis and Kok Bin in town for dinner.

Sis wanted to eat at Wheelock Place's Sun with Moon but they decided against it after they found out that they didn't have the Sukiyaki dish anymore. So I suggested Borders Bistro which looked not bad when I walked past.

Photobucket
It turned out to be really decent

Photobucket
I had one of their signature dish, Gamberoni Bistro pasta. Prawns sauteed to perfection, with olive oil and garlic in white wine, spiced with chilli flakes blah blah. I kinda underdressed going into Orchard wearing only a tee-shirt, shorts and slippers..but who cares lol

Photobucket
Sis tried their chicken proscuitto, which wasn't bad really. Its actually pan seared tender chicken breast, stuffed with proscuitto ham and cheese blah blah

Photobucket
Kok Bin ordered some clam pasta

Photobucket
Mum had only coffee

No comments: