Monday, June 16, 2008

I want to watch movies

If you haven already noticed, a movie addict like myself haven had the time to watch a movie for a long long time by my own standards. I've missed What happens in Vegas, Chronicle of Narnia, Indiana Jones and Made of Honour. I'm actually having a feeling of loss right now lol.

But I did manage to catch Kungfu Panda recently. It didn't generate the same amount of laughter as Shrek or Shrek 2 did. And I didn't quite enjoy the storyline, its probably catered for the children.

Photobucket

You guys must have seen the M1 ads on television recently. Yup I'm referring to the Caucausian boss and the 3 nodding men. Its hilarious isn't it? Bravo consistent good advertising by M1, the last being that "Singapore? Another suburb? Another country? Eh deh, Mumbai! India!" A pity M1 is losing a significant amount of market share in Singapore. The ads are hilarious alright, but they don't work.

No comments: