Thursday, May 01, 2008

HBC

I'm delirious, yup if you haven heard, Manchester United are finally back in the Champions League Final again after a long 9 years wait. I was jumping for joy in the wee hours of the morning knowing that I have a Manu CL final to look forward to next month. I want a ticket to Moscow now, anyone with me? Lol.

Met up with Serene last night for a really belated birthday treat from her to me. We had dinner at Chijmes' Hogs Breath Cafe after her recommendation. And wow it was a great recommendation because I had one of the juciest, tastiest and most tender steak there. It was great, they call it the prime ribs (which I initially mistaken for pork ribs when i saw it on the menu) and they have about 6 different mix to choose from on the menu. I had the El Grande one which came with cheese on top. 300gm is a standard unless you request for a 200gm cut, oh and you can add an additional $8 for a mega-cut too. Definitely the place to go if you're feeling super hungry and craving for some really good steak at the same time. Oh there's another thing, they have a 20% off the bill promotion for SIM students (with the SIM card of course), there's discount for DBS and UOB credit card holders too..isn't that just kinda awesome?! Oh thanks for the treat girl!

Photobucket

After dinner, we went for some Tuesday special Gelare half-price waffles with ice-cream (note: its only half-price for waffles not for ice-cream) before our movie The Forbidden Kingdom. The movie turned out to be kinda dodgy, complete with bad english, corny jokes and a putrid storyline. But the lead actress kinda made up for everything else, yeah i found out her name..Crystal Liu Yi Fei, she's gorgeous lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh...

Photobucket
Wow..

Photobucket
So pretty so pretty!

Photobucket
Bring me back to your time girl please

No comments: