Monday, April 28, 2008

U ARE THE HIMBO【唯我独尊】

OMG did you guys watch Himbo Hunt aka U ARE THE ONE 【唯我独尊】just now? I can't believe it..it was horrible..yet hilarious..you laugh not at the jokes but the stupidity of the men..watching it, it would have been a terrible feeling being a man yourself.

Yeah the show made every one of them look like himbos just now! This post might sound a little sour grapes or something like that but trust me its not anything near that. You'll understand it when you watch it yourself. I can't believe the way the show make these guys praise themselves to the sky like how they believe themselves to be the coolest guy on the planet or the brightest sunshine boy on earth. It gross...goosebumps start coming out and the hair on your hands start standing on its ends.

Photobucket
Yeah that should pretty much be the title of the show

I'm so glad I didn't attend the live shoot with mum and sis who had free tickets because my cousin was invited to dance with one of the himbos. But then if you watched the show, you would have noticed how those himbos actually got many of those ladies on set smiling and getting excited. I really wonder what they were thinking. I did however notice this cute girl in pink tees sitting in the ladies audience judging section's front row, the show would have been so much better if the camera had concentrated on her instead of those men with their brains on their biceps hahaha. I'm never watching this show again, hmmmm but then again I might actually be watching the bimbos version next week lol.

No comments: