Monday, April 07, 2008

Mornings

Mornings has the be the best part of the day. The air is fresher, the human traffic is smaller (on weekends only), and you have the feeling that you're making full use of your day, because you're up early!

But i'm sure many of you, like myself, will struggle to wake up to this "best" part of the day. Especially on weekdays, when waking up early most certainly means getting ready for work.

I've no idea what inspired this post. But i always do get a nice feeling in the morning. If you're one of those that don't normally see mornings, you've got to change your lifestyle...it'll become better...trust me on this.

The water vat drama show ended on Friday. Don't you think that show is just cute? Loved it. Now there's nothing to look forward to on weekday nights anymore. The new show don't look nice, i'm not a Joanne Peh fan..where is my Jeanette?!

Finally caught a movie recently and this time i watched Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon. Turned out to be quite nice..to me at least. It got me really interested in China history now..especially during the 3 kingdom era. Whoever has a 3 kingdoms book or the drama series please loan them to me can? And its only after this movie that i found out the Guan Gong, God of War (The same God your gangster friends worship before going for a fight) was actually a general during that era. I'm wikiing now..i wanna know more!

Photobucket

No comments: