Sunday, April 27, 2008

Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Another module finally passed me by yesterday when i completed my 5th last exam...4 more to go! Yesterday's paper was fine, it was the first time since my 1999 O-Levels where i felt that i wrote a lot and had a lot more to write. But i was rather pissed off when i leaned back on my chair in the examination hall and just couldn't recall 2 points to a question no matter how hard i thought. I hope that won't cost me a lot of marks. I hope i do well this time, i'm rather optimistic, don't disappoint me.

Met up with Puss today. We went for brunch at Red Star Restaurant for some dim sum. It was a huge crowd this time compared to the last time when we went on a weekday. But the queue moved rather quickly and i definitely had my fill of what i craved for yesterday.

After dinner, Remy joined us and we catch Harold and Kumar 2. It was a continuation from part 1 and if you didn't catch part 1 you might get lost every now and then. But the show didn't disappoint in the sense I enjoyed myself with a bundle of laughs throughout. Although not ethically correct, their racial and obscene jokes never fails to amuse me.

Photobucket

Settled for dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki because Jackie mentioned to me that they serve good food there. And so happen there was a branch there at Cineleisure where we watched the movie.

Photobucket
Yup and so that's where we had dinner

Photobucket
Everyone had a bowl of salad which i obviously didn't touch

Photobucket
Remy and I had the beef set..there was squid, foie gras, beef and mushrooms which was quite alright

Photobucket
The beef set came with a Chawanmushi..and it was cooked in a carved onion...grossed me out

Photobucket
Puss had the chicken set..which had an oyster, chicken, mushrooms and tofu

Turned out the food wasn't really fantastic. Jackie tricked us lol. But its nice eating moderately once in awhile after frequently those gelate free for all buffets ever so often.

No comments: