Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love Disney

I was reading the papers today and I read that Tokyo Disneyland will be celebrating their 25th anniversary today. Then i tuned in to 93.3FM and they mentioned it too. Borned in this era, i'm thankful to Disney for bringing memories and joy into my childhood. The things they come out with, the characters that they create..never fails to engulf me with that magical feeling.

I am especially fond of a few Disney cartoons namely

Photobucket
Aladdin

Photobucket
Beauty and the Beast

Photobucket
Lion King

and to a lesser extent;

Photobucket
Snow White

Photobucket
Cinderella

Photobucket
Hercules

Photobucket
Little Mermaid

Photobucket
Pocahontas

Photobucket
Mulan

Photobucket
Sleeping Beauty

Photobucket
And Tarzan

Its a pity the presence of Disney in our country has diminished over the years. The Disney shop collasped some years ago and the Disneyland plan in Singapore failed to materialize. Its a pity alright..especially to the kids. I hope to bring Disney back someday..i will do it..someday..somehow..I promise.

No comments: