Thursday, May 22, 2008

Manchester United Day

Today is officially Man Utd's day. If you don't already know about it by now, let me let you in on some 10th hand news. Manchester United are the champions of Europe yet again! This came after a long 9 years wait. I'm delirious! It was a super awesome exciting match. My heart must have stopped at least twice throughout. The fatigue from the mere 2 hours of sleep I got for the past 24 hours is well worth it!

Photobucket
The hypes from the big big match in Moscow

Photobucket
The cup that both wanted so badly

Photobucket
It was war

Chelsea was literally a kick away from the cup but thankfully for fate played a part, JT squandered the match point! Chelsea also had several near goals, hitting the woodwork twice. Its written in the stars, my Manchester United is destined to be the champions!

Photobucket
This ain no Deja-Vu, Manchester United are winners again!

No comments: