Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dubai my Paradise

Did you guys read about The World on the papers today? Its a man-made archipelago shaped like a map of Earth that comprises 300 islands with names such as Australia, Ireland, Shanghai etc etc. And having money don't mean you can buy it, you have to be invited to purchase this exclusive piece of real estate! These guys really do know how to enjoy themselves. Dubai is really fast becoming like the place to retire! I wanna live out my days there too. Waking up every morning to a beautiful beach and sea view, taking a boat ride out or dive anytime I want, having a small BBQ dinner with friends in the evening..any probably end my day playing mahjong on the balcony of my home...that's what i call life! Lol.

Photobucket
A picture of The World, I'll take Paris please thank you

Photobucket
These same guys Nakheel working on The World developed The Palm too. Check it out!

Photobucket
Can you imagine having one of these of your own you can call home?

Photobucket
My paradise

No comments: