Monday, May 12, 2008

A girl that drives

I like a girl that drives. It tells me some things about that particular girl.

Firstly, I would think that she's independent. Because she gets around on her own and need no parents, boyfriend, husband or whoever to chauffeur her around.

Secondly, I would think that she's gutsy. Ok at least brave enough because driving on the road, especially for the first few times, can be quite scary.

Thirdly, I would think that she's rich. Because owning a car in Singapore definitely is ain no easy feat without much sacrifices. It does tell me that she's independent yet again because making a decision to buy a car ain easy considering the average income Singaporean have to give up many other luxuries in life for it haha. And even if it's not her own car, her family should be well off enough lol.

Fourthly, I would think that she has ambitions. Especially if she's young, it does tell me that she strives for that coveted license at a young age because she long for the freedom and convenience that a car can provide, something that I wanted so much when I was a young 18 years old 7 years back.

Photobucket

Haha I've no idea what inspired this post, I'm blabbering yet again.

No comments: