Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day 2008! Glory Glory Man Utd! Champions of England yet again!

Something hit me on Saturday and all of a sudden, I craved playing soccer even though my ankle still don't feel right. So I spent half the time in lecture messaging my army mates gathering people to play that night. And it turned out to be a success with 20 over people turning up. But it did take a lot of effort and time just organising it, I think I sent more than 50 smses just for it lol.

Photobucket
A group photo after the exercise

Its mother's day today and my family celebrated by having dinner at AUD's house. It was a simple affair with Ah Kor cooking and sis buying of a cake.

Photobucket
The cake of the night

Photobucket
Brandon trying to steal the limelight again

Photobucket
Bullying him as usual

Photobucket
Giving him what he deserve lol

Photobucket
Family photo

Photobucket
Happy Mother's Day Mum!

Its survival Sunday today and if you know what I mean, its the day almost every soccer fans have been waiting for. Jackie, Daniel, Sarah and I gathered at Tivoli, just beside Double O and rooted for Man Utd together. The title says it all, my beloved Manu won at the end of the day. What a joyous occasion, really glad that they didn't screw up in the last minute. It would be an even more awesome season if they were to win the Champions League Final too against Chelsea on the 21st. Looking so forward to it!

Photobucket
Relief!

Photobucket
The trophy is here to stay!

Photobucket
Awesome awesome Man Utd!

No comments: