Sunday, May 04, 2008

Thye Hwa Kuan...WHAT?!

Did you guys catch Jeanette's dance on the charity variety show just now? I was watching it with my mouth literally wide open lol. Although she's short of the cleavage that most men desire, she made up for it with her gorgeous face and perfect almost everything else.

Photobucket
Still my dream girl......

Anyway do you guys even still support these kind of charity shows? First it was NKF, then Ren Ci...I think most Singaporeans including myself has already lost faith. Actually not as if I was an avid donor myself before the NKF saga lol.

Its not my first time blogging about this kind of shows, its called Thye Hwa Kuan Charity Show this time round. Ok i know you're all going: " Like what the hell is that?" Don't worry...me too. They got dodgy old artistes and singers to perform, the mediacorp actors and actresses "acting" tired and stressed at their own individual performances, and they even got Zoe Tay and Tay Ping Hui to operate an excavator this time...lighting candles, slicing tofu and pouring champagne onto a glass with it...how lame so lame damn lame. I don't want to complain so much, its my choice of which channel I want to watch anyway, I just can't help it.

Photobucket
Whatever THK is

If you make it back on time on weekdays, do make it an effort to catch the 7pm show on channel 8 though. Its awesomely funny, I was laughing all the way watching it last wednesday..thoroughly enjoyed myself..looking forward to the next few episodes.

Photobucket

It was a wonderful long weekend for me. A pity it has to come to an end and the time is soon. Back to work and school tomorrow...now that sucks

No comments: