Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pimped my rides

I'm inspired for a second post in a row in a day. Don't ask me why, because I've no idea too. Here goes...

I want a nice car, but any nice vehicles that ends up in my hands don't have good fates. They tend to end up dirty and old complete with plenty of scratches even though they're not supposed to be. Yeah call me lazy, because I am! Okay here's something about me, I tend to have short attention spans. I like things (sometimes even somebody) for only a limited amount of time and the interest can just die off after awhile. I've been like that since young, no toys or games can capture my attention for more than a month, things get boring after awhile and I crave for something new lol.

Well, I would guess even a nice sparkling Bentley Continental GT (which is my dream dream dream car btw) will end up in Yellow-Top taxi condition after a year lol. Here are 4 of the vehicles that I've disfigured and neglected so far in my life.

THE FIRST

Photobucket
My first ride. A second hand Honda Phantom TA200. I took care of it like a wife for the first month I owned it. I miss it now.

Photobucket
Bought it during my internship days at Bata. Which explains the outfit

THE SECOND

Photobucket
Got lazy and wanted something newer with auto gear transmission so that I didn't have to scratch my leather shoes each time I kick up my gears. Here's my 2nd ride, an Aprilia Atlantic 200. I miss it now too.

Photobucket
Don't I just look so cute on that?

Photobucket
Disfiguration stage got so bad that I decided to give it a new spray paint 2 years into its life.

THE THIRD

Photobucket
Hands got itchy shortly after getting my Class 2A license. So I got myself a concubine. A spanking hot Honda RVF. This concubine didn't stay with me long, 2 months only to be exact. Too hot to handle, too expensive and too impractical to have 2 bikes lol

Photobucket
I loved it though

THE FOURTH AND THE CURRENT

Photobucket
Yup the one you guys see me moving around in right now. A cutesy Honda Jazz I affectionately nicknamed Jie-Si, not Henry's ex-crush...its a direct translation of Jazz.

Photobucket
My most expensive purchase to date. My companion for everyday, the one I ride and see almost everyday lol

Photobucket
Still spanking new (only in pictures)

THE FIFTH, THE SIXTH, THE SEVENTH ETC

Photobucket
You can spank my Bentley anytime

Photobucket
A fetish for the topless and flashy

Photobucket
And of course the executive and elegant..My Dream next car..a Lexus IS250

Photobucket
This will do just fine for a next car as well lol

Photobucket
And of course there's always space left for 2-Wheelers like this Harley Sportster!

Photobucket
And this Benelli Tornado

Photobucket
And this Benelli TNT! All for me to ride up north!

No comments: