Monday, July 31, 2006

This weekend of mine

I didn't manage to watch Lake house on friday. Wanted to but by the time we wanted to get tickets, it was all sold out. Anyone that hasn't watch this show and want to watch it with me?

Wayniest, Puss and i had met up at Saturday afternoon to register for the New Balance Run. It will be held in Sentosa on the 20th August, cost me $25 haha but hope they give me some goodies, i need some new running attire, i'm always wearing the army one. Then we went to Kallang because i wanted to find the Asic warehouse my OC told me about but i couldn't find it...stupid OC. Anyway the highlight of the day was the secondary 2 class gathering at jackie's place in the evening. It was nice seeing everybody after so long, everytime we meet up, we will talk about old times, laugh about the stupid stuff we did and the same old subjects will surface every gathering. Apparently, most of us has recently joined the "singles" club and the only old guard standing tall was Jackie haha. Anyway we had "Zhi Cha" at some coffeeshop nearby, then we went back to Jackie's place for a drowning sorrows session and also hear Dazza talk non-stop about his Bangkok trip.


A class photo before we left


Oh yes i picked up smoking

Met up with Puss again on Sunday and we went shopping around town before catching Lady in the waters at Plaza Singapura. Stupid Puss had misread the time of the movie and we nearly couldn't watch the show. But luckily, we went there early and managed to get 2 seats on the 3rd row. It was quite a boring show, the whole show revolves around this one place, super duper budget, even the director has to act. Anyway, it only cost $8 per tickets because i had my Safra card with me!

Today will be the official last day i'll be a 3rd Sergeant in the army. I'll be promoted tomorrow! I got a cert for it and guess what? I bought the serial number of the cert last saturday and won the starters, a cool $250 to help me pay for my damaged car bumper. A good omen to the start of life as a 2nd Sergeant yeah...i hope so too! I'll be taking my Class 2 TP tomorrow..wishing myself good luck!

No comments: