Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I got my class 2!

You cannot imagine my joy when i realised i passed yesterday, because all the way from after i took my test to the time i know my result, i thought that i had failed! Some stupid L-plate car had caused me to stop inside the yellow box and stopping in the yellow box constitutes an immediate failure if i didn't remember wrongly. I was praying and praying that the old men testers didn't see it so that i can pass. So when they were reading out the failures in sequence of tag number and they skipped my number, i was jumping for joy inside my heart. Its a miracle! Those old men didn't miss my mistake, they had given me 6 points for that, its under causing inconvenience to vehicles at a junction or something.

I didn't bother paying attention to the video they always show when people pass their TP after that, because i've watched it countless times liao, they don't even bother changing the video. I was busy sitting there messaging people on my handphone that i passed all the way throughout the whole video lol. Oh guess who was there taking his bike test too, the infamous Steven Lim! Haha yes the BHB guy who made his first appearance on tv having an audition on Singapore Idol in a pair of swimming trunks and then Never Say Die. Oh he passed his test too...class 2A..and he stood up in joy cheering facing the rest in the room hoping someone will smile back at him but none of us did..super gay guy. And i even saw him that night asking people along lucky plaza to do manicure! And his first sentence will be like "Hello are you Melayu?" Haha wth right, isn't that a bit the rude.


In case you all don't know him, i actually found one of his picture on the net! I think i'm doing free promo for him, he should pay me.

Then i met Sam later in the day accompanying her in running some "errand". I sent her to her SIA supplies warehouse for her to collect her handbag. It rained as i was waiting for her in the car. I had to go out with an umbrella to bring her back in haha. After that we went to Sushi Teh in Paragon for early dinner before going for another karaoke session again! She then went on to meet her friend and i met weijian for a movie. Watched Lake House. Many of my friends including Puss and Sam commented that the show wasn't good but i still wanted to watch it anyway because i haven caught a love show for a long time now. I didn't think that the movie was all that bad, it was quite touching in fact, but probably the korean original version is better.



Just had dinner with my mum and sis just now at Bugis, we had some Peranankan Buffet at a place called Chilli Padi. It sucks. I hardly enjoyed anything there, probably its just me, not my kind of food. After that my sister went to get a new pair of spectacles. She was aiming a Gucci. Whats up with girls and Gucci, LV, Burberry etc etc. Haha anyway the specs was quite alright looking on her, she bought it after i gave her my thumbs up! Lol. Anyway i was playing around there and tried a few pair of specs myself there. I think i look nice in specs! Very decent looking! I won't show the photo of myself in specs here, wait Teri say i narcisstic again!

No comments: