Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm a nightmare!

I had been on platoon sergeant course again the past week at SI. Its a much better life than in SISPEC! At least i get night out so far everyday! That is a morale booster for me, at least i have something nearer to look forward to the whole day lol.

That day, Sam called me all of a sudden. I thought what happened, she told me she had a nightmare where i died and she had to call me to call out my name out loud so that it wouldn't come true. Apparently, in her dream, she was attending my funeral and she happened to talk to Sham and Meiwen. Ok now for the climax, then out of nowhere, Sham accidentally revealed that he and Meiwen were the one that killed me. They didn't had a choice because i saw them killing someone else hahahahaha. They then started chasing Sam with machine guns causing her to wake up in shock. Sham and Meiwen if you're reading this, here's what i have to say to you: "You murderers!" Lol.

Then that day, my army friend told me he had a nightmare of me too! In his dream, i turned into an old woman and tried to rape him! WTF right?! This is not the first time now, another army friend of mine told me once that he dreamt of something similiar too, of me trying to rape them in their dreams! I mean come on man! What did i do to suggest that i'm gay?! Haha i mean i can accept there bound to be gay people on this earth and i can accept it, but i'm perfectly straight! Lol.

I had a unit cohesion bbq yesterday at Changi Haven. We wanted to get a chalet there but they were all fully booked by the time we wanted to get one. So we had to settle for the cohesion room there which is pretty nice too! It will be a nice place for people to hold their birthday celebrations. Its a spacious room with tables, chairs and a fridge and can easily hold 30-40 people? There are 4 bbq pits outside, a toilet and even a small storeroom. The view is fantastic too, facing the sea. I can probably hold my next birthday party there next year! Please turn up if i do organise one! Anyway, i had a great time there. Many of them who had ORD earlier turned up, it was nice seeing them again after awhile. Then before i left, a group of them carried me and tossed me up in the air a few times. It was quite scary! But fun! Haha.


Some of my good friends in the unit, and my sotong man Ngai Meng on the extreme left hahaha


My new PC


The BBQ pits

I didn't go home after the bbq. I went to play mahjong with my CSM, chief clerk and CQMS haha. Played at my CSM's house. I must mention that his house is quite nice! Its quite a well renovated and spacious 5 room flat at Hougang. And whoever said signing on wasn't good! Looking at how comfortably he's living now does console me a bit! Anyway was quite angry at the beginning of the mahjong session because i was losing quite a lot initially, nearly $200+! But then all of a sudden, my luck turned for the better and i starting winning zhi-mo zhi-mo zhi-mo until i shiok! The killer blow for them came at the last game. I won a 5 fan zhi-mo, a cool $105 in the drawer! From losing $200+ initially, i won $80 in the end! Haha was quite happy in the end although i won't get to sleep much today.

I barely slept for 3 hours today before i met up with Puss to make a trip down to SIM again. They wanted 3 passport photos from me and my diploma cert! I didn't have enough passport photos so i had to stop by this photo studio shop in Bukit Timah, they charged me $10.50 for 4 passport photos! So what if you're in a rich man's area! It doesn't mean anyone that patronises you is rich! Haha shit my carrot head got chopped again.

Anyway after the short trip to SIM, we went to the Ford Factory WW2 museum! It was a damn cool experience especially since i'm a big history and WW2 fan. I used to reach my modern history textbook even though i was only in sec 2 and modern history is taught only in sec 3. I enjoyed reading how they went about fighting each other and the strategies and machines they used. Now you know why i signed on! But hmmm...maybe being a WW2 historian instead will be better? Haha. Anyway, do visit the place if you guys have the time. Its just somewhere opposite Bukit Timah Nature Reserve off Bukit Timah Hill. Its free entry although we got cheated to pay $1 for a 24 mins video.


Our arrival










I took a pic with Lt-General Percival!


And Lt-General Yamashita too!




We played this cool tic-tac-toe quiz there where Puss cheated by pressing the RESET button when he's losing haha

After the nice excursion, it was time for lunch. We had lunch at Wee Nam Kee chicken rice stall just opposite Novena Church. Haha and guess who i saw there. My first girlfriend Michelle, and just like my encounter with my other ex-girlfriend Ivy, i didn't go up and say hi. Haii not that i don't want to, but i guess i'll feel awkward, especially after not seeing each other for such a long time, i wouldn't even know what to say to them!

After lunch, we walked around Orchard awhile before meeting Bernerd at Plaza Sing for a movie. We watched Barnyard. Digital cartoons is the way to go these days yeah, suddenly a lot of them are popping up. Anyway this one was good. It was real funny. Monster House is next!



Oh its AHM tomorrow, i'm supposed to be at Padang by 0430hrs to prepare for my 21km! I should be asleep now but i don't feel like sleeping so early. So don't be alarmed if you see my name in the newspaper tomorrow my fate being the same as the fateful Colonel...lol choy touch wood touch wood.

No comments: