Sunday, August 27, 2006

Didn't die!

Yes i completed my 21km and am back home safe and sound! Its the longest distance i've ever run in my life and i must say i'm quite shagged but can still go on! It was quite a fun run with many pretty girls jogging with me too, how do you ladies manage to smell so nice even though you're sweating and working out ah? Haha. Throughout the run, there were many waterpoints and the different units made an effort to even add decorations and maskots to cheer us there. At the end of the run, i got a nice medal because i came in at 2hrs18mins, before the stipulated time of 2hrs45mins. Hopefully i will be determined to continue to run the other AHMs in the future and collect more of these medals. This medal didn't come easy though, i now have painful abrasions in between my legs, not where you think it is lah..slightly lower...argh.

I am now quite keen on the Standard Chartered full Marathon. Yes it is 42km. I really cannot imagine after running 21km i still have 21km more to go...but i will try! Met Henry at Raffles City too and he jioed me to join his, his friend has a 10% discount upon signing up, anyone interested to join us?!

No comments: