Thursday, August 31, 2006

Dreams and Jokes

Had a weird dream of my own that day. I dreamt that my right ear was stuck, so i squeezed my nose and blew..you know the thing you do when some air is stuck in your ear..i do that most often when i'm on an aeroplane. But in the dream, no matter how hard i blew, my ear still remained stuck. Then suddenly i woke up from my dream. Guess what, i realised that my earphone was still in my right ear which is why i felt that my right ear was stuck during the dream haha..wth!

Haha anyway i read a few dirty jokes the other day and i thought i might share them here.

Q. Whats the most active muscle in a woman?
A. The Penis.

Q. What do you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?
A. Slow down and use some lubricant.

Q. How do you make 5 kilos of fat look good?
A. Give it nipples.

Anyway i've signed up for the standard chartered full marathon this year. Anyone interested in joining me? Do sign up

HERE!

This is going to be the fittest year of my life i think. Not sure if i will have the determination to continue in the coming years. Oh and i've been accepted into the degree program i signed up at SIM! Its Bachelor of Science in Management under University of Manchester! Looking forward to starting school! Its so fun being back in school, but not sure if it will be as fun now that its part-time. Anyway i won't be giving up...it cost money. I will succeed in life, i have a goal now and i will work towards it.

No comments: