Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a weekend!

It was a short weekend for me last week because i was on guard duty yesterday! Yes not again right?! Tmd! But nevertheless my weekend was fulfilling and i have so much to say!

It was the end of my signal PS course on friday and it was practically a slack day that day. Had more than enough rest and we played soccer in the morning where i even managed to score 6 goals! Then it was post course debrief, happy hour etc before we were released.


My course photo

I then went on to meet Bernerd, Pussy and Weijian for a new adventure! Climb Adventure! Its a place for rock climbing. Philadel told me that she was going and asked if i wanted to go. I thought why not..i've been looking for something new to do in Singapore all these while and this is something new! So i jioed the 3 muskateers and went there. It was quite tiring but yet fun. While belaying Puss for one climb, i flew off the ground because he was heavier than me. Fortunately, after flying off the ground, i flew forward too and hit the wall. Luckily nothing happened to both of us though..just a short scare for him..i was laughing all the way haha. Anyway i think they are now quite addicted and they want to go there again this friday! Lol. After rock climbing, we went to maxwell market for supper. Yes we ate the famous porridge again.


The signboard


This is how the place look like


Another one


I might be short but i have other means of reaching the top lol


Bernerd, Bird and Puss


Yes, as usual, a photo before we left. Just one rose among the thorns this time lol


Philadel and I at Maxwell

Bernerd and i left for Zouk after supper because i had made plans to chiong! Stupid Weijian and Puss didn't join us though. Amazingly i managed to gather quite a number of people this time round, there was Sham, Shawn, Henry, Daniel, Jackie, Bucky, Bernerd and Daniel's friend Doreen..a cool combination of my secondary school and poly friends. I had a hell of a time there. It was disappointing at first. I managed to get quite high drinking a bit and was getting ready to dance with some chicks but it turned out to be a cock party at Phuture and a cock fest at Zouk...practically all guys around! Fortunately, Shawn, Henry and i managed to squeeze in between a group of girls to dance with at Phuture shortly after. And guess what i even managed to dance and hook up with a girl! Seriously, after so clubbing so many times...this is the first time i've done it. I was dancing behind her and somehow i just got bold and got close to her. Ok not too much details or i'll be ruining my own reputation here! Anyway we chatted at the bar and guess what? Both the girls are going to be my coursemates at SIM! Such a small world right?! And speaking of which...my poor friend Valencia got rejected by the course..our chance of becoming classmates again were dashed..i didn't know SIM reject students..i guess people just have this mindset that as long as you have money you can study there lol. Anyway the music stopped at 4am and i didn't ask for the girl's number. After that my friends told me off and said it wasn't very nice for me to do that..but i was really dizzy and tired...not in the right frame to think too much lah!

I woke up on sat morning, luckily with no signs of a hangover and had brunch with my Mummy and sister. We ate at Maxwell Market...yes...again! My sister suggested going there i dunno why. Anyway she saw the long queue for a chicken rice store and she joined in! Haha so typical Singaporean right?! After tasting, i must say it was good but definitely not worth the queueing up if you ask me! After brunch, i left to meet Bernerd, Puss and Weijian again! This time we planned to go Sentosa and just hang out at the beach. Philadel was supposed to join us but she was late 3 hours! Horrible right?! By the time she came, we were already on the verge of going back haha. She then decided to go to sunset bay with her friends while the rest of us left Sentosa.


Photo whores at sentosa


Cheap Puss


Stupid puss bought peaches


Pussy manage to get quite a good shot of wayniest playing with his ball haha

Initially i didn't make plans that evening but Dave and Teri jio me out to Chomp Chomp for dinner! When i was on my way to meet them, my friend Dom called and reminded me that it was his birthday celebration that night! He was quite pissed that it has slipped my mind so i quickly changed direction and headed to Arab Street where his birthday will be. Sorry for pang sehing Teri and Dave! Lol.

Anyway, Dom's birthday was held at a middle eastern Cafe called Samar. It was pretty cool, didn't know that it existed till that evening. It was a nice environment although i didn't understand what the band was performing there, the singer seem to be reading from the Quran haha. Got to know a few new friends there and even met some of my old friends..including one of my BMT platoon mates. Oh and i got naughty that evening, i smoked Shisha. Its fruit flavoured tobacco and i must say it was quite enjoyable! I'm going to try it again soon someday! But don't worry i will never pick up smoking haha.


Samar!


Eh..a bit of what the inside is like


The shisha i shared with my friends!

Oh and that wasn't the end of my saturday night although i was going to be on duty the following day! I met one friend i met online and we went clubbing at Double O! She must have had quite a number of contacts because she managed to get us in by cutting one long queue and not paying. It was retro night that night which she didn't enjoy so i ended up dancing with her friends instead. It was a pity i couldn't drink much that night or else i could have been crazier! Lol.

I managed to get around 3 hours of sleep before reporting for duty. And my stupid guard commander wasn't there practically more than half the time! And me being the 2IC have to take care of everything! Tmd! Oh and guess who was there doing duty too? The child actor from I not Stupid! Not the skinny one..the other one..i believe he was called Joshua in the show. Luckily, he's not the stuck up type of person as reputed to be, or else i could have fucked him upside down there! Lol. And he has a famous "brother" too..Desmond Koh aka Xu Zhenrong. He brought him lunch...all the way from don't know where..Fish and Co lor! What a pampered rich kid...he even brought his PSP there to play! I was told Desmond Koh was there when he enlisted and when he passed out too...weird relationship between them i must say lol.

Got a shocking news today. The crocodile hunter Steve Irwin has died! Killed by a stingray! Apparently, Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous bard on their tails. He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart. Gosh...i'll miss his crazy stunts..i do watch his shows sometimes.


Bye

Oh anyway i'm going to watch Forbidden City with my mummy on the 16th Sept, Sam told me that i watched it before but somehow i really don't remember haha..how can i forget something like this hmmmm. Oh and i'm going to watch Lee Hom's concert with Philadel. It will be on the 21st Oct...kinda like his songs which is why i'm going...can't wait can't wait!

No comments: