Monday, September 25, 2006

Singapore Idol 2!

Played soccer on sunday afternoon. My soccer team consisting of some of my unit mates and friends played a friendly match with one of my unit mate's other team. I brought Daniel along where he played one half of the match and got his knee all scratched in the end haha. Anyway we lost the match 2-0 dammit.

After soccer, i rushed back immediately where my mum and sister were waiting for me at home. They nagged me for coming home so late but what can i do...leave halfway throughout the match? No way haha. Anyway, because i was late, we didn't have enough time to carry on with the initial plan to have beef kuey tiao at Geylang first before going to the Indoor Stadium.

We met my auntie and cousin before going in....oh and guess who was there queuing up just beside me...Cynthia Koh! The woman who always act as the jian nu ren haha..but she's not bad looking in real life lah..better than i expect. Oh and you would expect majority of the crowd to consist of kids and teenagers but its not true..there were actually quite a lot of babes around my age surround my seat! The atmosphere inside was quite awesome, they even provided these balloon clappers, so we didn't even have to use our hands to clap throughout the show! How thoughtful! I went for the finals even though i haven been following the show..i supported neither of them and just cheered along with the crowd whenever they made noise haha. As i'm typing this, you all should have already known that Hady Mirza won it...well he deserve it..he's the better singer. As expected, this Singapore Idol is just like part 1...the final featuring 1 malay guy 1 chinese guy and the malay guy nicked it in the end. Its quite funny if you watched the show, while chinese boy band was performing..only Jonathan's supporters were waving..you know what i mean.


The atmosphere


Yanping and i


I caught mum off guard! Haha



Whatever


Me and my clappers

Anyway, who cares who won it. I can foresee the future...Hady will be performing in next year's NDP parade and Jonathan will get some shampoo endorsement deal. Anyway, I must say i kinda enjoyed myself there and i really don't mind going for something like that again as long as its free! Weee!

No comments: