Thursday, September 07, 2006

Irritating people

I completed my working days yesterday, because today and tomorrow, i'll be on WITs leader course at PSB Academy! Shiok right...army sent me there to enjoy...i definitely won't miss camp!

After work yesterday, i went straight to country club to meet Weijian and Bernerd for a jog and swim. From Sungei Gedong all the way to Tanah Merah, can you imagine that? I almost fell asleep sleeping driving! And they said that Singapore is small..i don't think so! Anyway stupid Bernerd was supposed to fetch Weijian and meet me there, but when he was about to leave home, he realised that his mum had taken his car and he will be late! Tmd for once, i managed to organise a cc outing early and they still ended up being late haha. Anyway i decided sit on the breakwaters by the beach to wait for them and guess what..i fell asleep on it! It was damn shiok sitting there..the sea breeze flowing constantly and the sound of the waves caressing my ears..the sound of nature only occasionally disturbed by the sound of aeroplanes flying above me after taking off from Changi Airport nearby...i was so comfortable i didn't mind that i was lying down on hard rock.

Anyway, I waited for them from where there's was still light till dark and there was still no sigh of them. I then decided to go jog first. As i was jogging i saw stupid Weijian jogging towards me. He told me he couldn't find me (maybe because i was lying down) and thought that i had gone to jog first without him. So he went to jog alone too! Tmd...after waiting so long for him i still ended up jogging alone! I should have expected him to be so blur! Stupid bird Haha.


A shot after our swim!

After the jog and swim, we went to Wala Wala at Holland V for dinner and to chill. One of Weijian's friend was celebrating his birthday there. Anyway, the food there is good and the serving big and nice! We had a pepperoni pizza, chicken wings and fries, got bloated and only paid around $12 each. After dinner, we went upstairs where there was a live band performing. The atmosphere and music was damn good! I enjoyed myself with half a pint of Kilkenny and listening to them play. Got home only after midnight but i didn't care because i didn't have to go to camp today.


At Wala


Our cheesy and delicious pepperoni pizza


I only managed a blur picture of the band

Like i mentioned, my WITs leader course was held at PSB Academy. I realised that the bachelors program they offered is more expensive than SIM. And most of their students look like they are from China...not a single hot babe around..i'm glad i didn't choose that school! Lol. The WITs course is pretty fun, learnt quite a few stuff. I agreed with the lecturer that we tend to be more creative and think more when we are on the verge of sleeping or when we have just woken up. Which is why you should always keep a notebook beside your bed so that you can jot down your ideas in it when you got an idea in that sleepy mood...i used to do it...its true! They also got me to do this presentation about what is the cause of the problem of the low birth rate in Singapore. We came out with stuff like because men are stressed, they might become homosexual. Because of the pollution, they become impotent. Also, sex toys are easily available which is why few people do the real thing anymore...haha basically we focused all the problem on sex...got the whole class laughing. Anyway, there were these 2 guys in the class that kept coming in late for class..and i mean really late...more than 15 mins. Be it after tea break or after lunch, they never fail to be late. I mean..come on man..show a little respect..i hate people that are like that. To add oil to my fire, both of them kept making sarcastic remarks to the lecturer throughout the class and expected us to laugh...fucking irritating people i tell you.


A shot during class

Talking about irritating people, the guy that took over my scooter really pissed me off. He didn't pay his installments for 6 months and caused so much trouble! 3 years ago, I got Dominic help register himself as the owner of my bike when i bought it because i wasn't 21 years old then. And because i was took a loan..i got my cousin Lionel to be the guarantor. When this guy took over my bike last year, he just carry on riding as a sub rider. More upfront cash will be needed if a change of ownership is involved, so i was kind enough to trust him since he was in the working class too. And now, because he didn't pay, the lawyers sent letters to both Lionel and Dom. How can somebody be like that?! He didn't even tell me that he didn't pay! I feel so bad implicating Dom and Lionel now...feeling really bad. Most of you will surely feel bad too implicating your friends like that right?! I managed to go down and speak to the lawyers today and finally came to a solution on how that dumb ass is going to pay his debt. After helping him settle this, he didn't even say a word of thank you! Ok not that i want that thank you from him, more importantly, i just want him to pay up and not miss a payment in the future anymore and i'm happy. When he pays off this debt, i just want to change the bike's ownership to him asap!

Ok no point getting angry over such people...time to think of play. Will be having my first lesson tomorrow..and guess when's my exams? 21st Oct boy! Thats like slightly over a month later only...gosh...i'm going to have no life. So in the meantime while i'm still free...who's game for Phuture tomorrow?! Haha.

No comments: