Monday, July 17, 2006

Looking back

Guess what? I was reading my old posts just now and i realised that coming 31st July 2006...my blog will be officially 3 years old! Just look at how time flies man. Seemed like only yesterday that i was having my internship at Bata and enjoying myself in the polytechnic together with Sam and the rest of my classmates.

Its nice reading back, i can't remember some of the things i typed though. Can't believe i was that crappy back then haha. And my frequent comments back then came from ivory, now that she's no longer with Mazi, i am also seldom in contact with her. Pity! Nowadays few people even comment nor visit my blog! People these comments actually motivate me to blog more often ya know...i want to know that i still have readers! Its the same as actors wanting audience and footballers wanting spectators! Haha.

I miss those days, accompanying weijian before he enlisted in army, finally convincing sam to let me get a bike, finally having my own bike, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries with sam blah blah. Those were such happy days. Will do anything to relive those days again but i can't! Can only look forward and pray for brighter days!

Anyway gone are the days when my posts were just plain words. Now that i have a camera phone i'll try beautify my posts with pictures! I used to share good jokes here and that is a tradition i have decided to continue. Here's one!

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221."

Finally back at work today after a long period of long weekends and long break because i had a lot of offs! Anyway had some dumb RSM parade today plus some foot drills again! Stupid RSM arrowed me to be the timer haha...i was so short of breath sometimes while shouting away haha. Will be having a 10km live run tomorrow in camp...should be turning in early tonight. Good night folks.

No comments: