Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Salsa anyone?

How fortunate today! Just when i don't have the mood to run, it rained in the morning! Haha and my 7km run was cancelled...phiew! Haha my title today should be Monday morning rain is falling!

Anyway, recently my cousin asked if i wanted to learn salsa dancing...she's a salsa champion and teacher btw. I've been considering, and Wayniest is quite interested also...might request for probably a free introduction class! Anyone else interested please let me know! I can probably know some girls there too hahaha.

I'll be going to Kallang this weekend to find some Asic shoes warehouse. My OC told me that the warehouse offers Asic shoes at 40% off for all NS personnels! That is so exciting! I need a good pair of shoes especially since i'm running so much lately. Hoho.

Anyway wassup with the bloggers making a big fuss about Miss Singapore's gown at the recent Miss Universe contest yesterday, and even going to the extent of calling her slutty. Since i'm a blogger too i want to join in the fun too! Come on man what is so slutty about that gown. Its god damn sexy lor! And since its a way to make yourself noticed, i say why not!? Crazy people crazy singapore...if you're a caveman please go back to your cave k haha. Oh no i'm getting bitchier.

No comments: