Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Movie Madness!

Movie madness is approaching people! There are so many upcoming shows that i want to watch! There's My Super Ex-Girlfriend, Click, The Lake House, Lady in the Water and the soonest up-coming one Nacho Libre! Wow so many so many! 1,2,3,4,5! It will cost me around $50 but what the heck haha...as long as they are good shows i will enjoy myself. So people anyone of you who wants to watch any of the above shows you can ask me out and watch with you! (That is if i haven already caught it lah haha)

Today was boring...work as usual and back to home! Recently i have been watching the hong kong cid drama tuo qiang shi qing or something on tv...its nice! The actor that many people say look like me is one of the lead actor too! His name is Marco Ngai aka Cheng Feng in the show...hmmm i look like him meh?



Not that i'm embarassed to look like him lah...but i don't really see a resemblance lah haha. Shall end my post today with a joke again today!

The judge says to a double-homicide defendant, "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer." A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bas***d." The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to death with a hammer." The voice in the back of the courtroom yells out, "You God-damned bas***d." The judge stops, and says to the guy in the back of the courtroom, "Sir, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime. But no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt. Is that a problem?" The guy in the back of the court stands up and says, "For fifteen years, I've lived next door to that bas***d, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one."

No comments: