Sunday, July 23, 2006

Its the weekend!

Had quite a friday night this week. After work, i met up with Puss and we went for dinner at Ichiban Restaurant in Suntec for some Soba. Then we went to look for Wayniest for awhile before meeting up with Sam, Chelsia and Meiwen.

After meeting up with the girls, we decided to visit Long Bar at Raffles Hotel. Had the shock of my life when i entered the bar. The floor was full of peanuts and shells. Apparently, this bar is famous for being able to eat peanuts and throwing them all over the place. Had a fair share of fun ourselves throwing peanuts at each other and also laughing till our jaw became pain haha.


We had loads of peanuts


The girls posing with the peanuts probably trying to tell us the size of their brains...hahahaha just kidding!

After having enough fun at Long Bar, we decided to go chiong at Phuture. The place was packed! And i mean really packed! Haha it will take you 10 mins to squeeze through the crowd just to exit Phuture to the toilet and vice versa. I had loads of fun chatting, dancing, drinking and babe gazing haha. Sam's pilot friend joined us midway and i chatted with him for awhile. He made it sound so easy to be a pilot. Maybe i should go try out one day too! Haha. We all had Bah Chor Mee for supper cum breakfast at Boat Quay before going home.


Sam and i in Phuture, nono i wasn't drunk!


Puss, Sam and i, and yes i wasn't drunk!


The whole group of us


Haha i'm blocking meiwen


Still the best of friends!


Chionging is fun!

I slept for less than 4 hours before i had to wake up again to attend my cousin's wedding at the Methodist Church in Toa Payoh. Its the first time i'm attending a christian church wedding and ermmm, its quite similar to a catholic one lah, except that they have a lot of praise and worship. After the lunch reception and some hanging around, i had to go home because i wanted to sleep!


My mum, sis and me!


The newly weds!


My mum and i in the church


My act kawaii sister with my niece Mira haha

Slept for another 3 hours or so before i had to wake up again for the wedding dinner. It was held at Copthorne Hotel, just beside Zouk. It was a nice typical wedding dinner with nice food. I feel that wedding dinners are getting too predictable and boring. I want to add some programs in mine next time. I will probably surprise my wife next time by singing a love ballad for her on stage, declaring my love and making the guests' hair stand with my mushy messages. Haha then only will people remember my wedding mah! And you all know i can't sing well, so the more they will remember my wedding! Haha.

And guess what i found out, to actually have a proper wedding, i will need to spend at least $50k! My goodness! After hearing that, I don't think i want to get married anymore! Imagine how many things i can do with that amount of money! But then if its for the woman that you love, i guess men will do almost anything lah ah haha. So let me hope that some drop dead gorgeous woman with a heart of gold will come along into my life and take this lonely heart of mine with her soon! Frankly speaking, i do want to get married and set up a family soon, i don't want the age gap of my children and i to be too big, or else i might not even live to see them get married!

After the wedding dinner, we all lined up to shake hands with the newly weds and their family. And guess what, the bride mistaken my other cousin Andy's girlfriend Chelsea to be mine just because she was beside me! It was embarassing and i had to correct her immediately haha. Haha and yes her name is Chelsea, Chelsea FC. Maybe my future girlfriend will be Manchester, Barcelona or even Aston Villa? Hahaha ok thats lame...what awful names for a lady haha.


Salmin and i at the wedding dinner


Haha look at my mum's face


Whats left of my Or Ni, yes don't curse me, i didn't touch the all time favourite wedding dinner dessert, because i don't like it!


Happily Ever After

No comments: