Thursday, July 20, 2006

Idol!

I'm watching the Singapore Idol result show now and i must say its a close fight this time..because all of them suck haha. Well all of them sang badly last night and i'm not at all impressed by these bunch of contestants. I must say Singaporeans can't sing english songs well...i better stick to watching Jue Dui Superstar haha. Tanya Chua is performing now and she dare say its her song, every mother and son knows that is a Coldplay's song lah come on haha. Anyway her rendition of the song didn't sound good...in fact its quite boring.

Class 95 really got me laughing today. Let me quote what the flying dutchman said today to a man calling for some POSB marriage surprise contest. (Oh anyway people, POSB is providing loans for couples who wants to get married but don't have enough money. So if you want a super grand wedding but is short of cash...you can look them up! Hahaha!)

FD: So what special stuff would you like to have in your wedding?
Caller: I would like to have a Hippo Tour Bus to fetch us and our guests around
FD: So your wife likes Hippo?
Caller: Yeah
FD: Can i ask you something?
Caller: Yeah
FD: Are you overweight?
Glenn Ong: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now the conversation between Rod Monteiro and Jean Danker

Rod: I think you and me are quite similar Jean
Jean: Don't compare yourself with me partner, i have nothing that is similar to you
Rod: Yes you have
Jean: Ok tell me what do we have in common
Rod: Ermmm Ahhh Ermmmm Ah Ha! I have no boyfriend
Me: HAHAHAHA

Ok maybe it don't seem funny here, but it really got me laughing while driving today..really perks up my day.

Wanted to go jogging today but Wayniest is working and Puss is having tuition till 9pm. Its too late to jog so forget it..will probably meet them tomorrow instead. Anyway i'll have a live run tomorrow morning..12km! No joke! Will be running out of camp...it'll be the first time for me...kinda looking forward to it..instead of just running rounds and rounds in camp.

Oh by the time i type this, Singapore Idol's result is out. Gayle Nerva is out! Damn, she's one of the 2 cuties of Singapore Idol. Now that she's out, it'll be half the fun for me to watch it. Ah Heck i don't follow the show anyway hahaha.

Do you people follow the 9pm channel 8 show? Rui En actually told this guy that if it wasn't her wish to marry a rich guy, she will definitely consider him! I mean wth man, i will take it that you're telling me you will only marry for money! I will be super turned off and not like you anymore! Haha i admit lah i will want to marry a rich woman too but its only a plus point! Being comfortable with each other, taking care of each other, and most importantly love should be the factors you look into when choosing your partner mah! Haha

No comments: