Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday morning rain is falling

Had a bad start to my Sunday yesterday! I forced Puss to attend mass with my at Christ the King and attend we did. I picked him up at AMK court's bus stop and we went to church together. While at the carpark, we couldn't get a single lot even after going round and round. I was having a tummyache then and i couldn't wait. So Puss offered to help me park while i can go the toilet. Nothing happened and he was proud that he did a good job in parking. We had lunch at the church's coffeeshop, it has changed a lot since the last time we ate there. But the drink auntie we knew still works there, long service award! And guess who turned up, my ex girlfriend
Ivy. When she came, i kept my head low not wanting her to see me and i succeeded haha. Its kind of embarrassing..i guess she must hate me. I know its kind of weird to talk about her here especially since so many of you don't even know who the heck she is. I don't want to talk about something that happened so long long long time ago too but the only thing i can do now is to avoid her and secretly say that i'm sorry haha.

Guess what happened next when i was about to drive out from the church car lot. Yes the stupid damn kerb spoilt my back bumper again! It was the same carpark that my sister spoilt the bumper the other time, once bitten not twice shy! I forgot to warn Pussy about this damn carpark. Why the fuck is the kerb so damn high?! They think everyone drives a SUV issit?! God damn brainless people. My poor car, now it has taken a beating front, back and side...i'm so sorry to it haha.

Anyway we didn't want to let that affect our Sunday and we went to Adam Road hawker centre for some dessert before heading to IKEA where Pussy bought new tables. After that, we headed to Orchard where we caught Nacho Libre. The show was funny, but its a little too short. Not worth the $9.50 if you ask me, watch it during the weekdays! Before the show, we went shopping around and guess who we saw at Guess boutique!? Zinedine Zidane! He's probably hiding here after his headbutt incident haha. We stopped by at NYDC where i had a cookie monster mudpie and a few glimpse of pretty waitresses there haha. Puss had his carrot head sliced when he ordered fries, it came in a small plate when it actually cost $5 haha.




Zinedine Zidane!


Haha i took a pic of the serviette


My cookie monster mudpie


Pussy's miserable $5 plate of fries

After the show, we went to meet up with Wayniest. Its his last day of work at the lousy Heritage Fair and he wanted to celebrate. Before that, i shopped at Carrefour where i bought a new bolster and pillow! Haha yes my old pillow and bolster is soft and stinky now...need a change! We then had dinner at Carls Junior before we headed to Pan Pacific Hotel for..yes you guessed it...a chill out session hahaha. The place is called The Atrium and its a really nice place with nice music and nice ambience...i'll definitely bring my friends there again next time! I had my usual camomile tea, Puss had his usual darjeeling tea and Wayniest had Hoegaardens Beer.


Nice pic eh


Wayniest with his back facing the musicians


The bar


Nice view of the top


The 3 of us in the Pan Pacific lift, where you can see the whole Singapore! Ok almost everything


Pussy's "Artistic" shot

Had my Monday's Blues as usual today. And my dumb RSM had to make my day worse. I got told off for nothing, he said i was late for my first parade and that wasn't leading by example in front of the men. I say crap man...i was right on time...right on the dot k. Don't tell me off just because your watch is fast k stupid old man haha.

After work, i met Wayniest for a run at country club. Completed my own triathlon today. 5km run + 200m swim + 50km drive! Hahaha. After that, we had Bah Ku Teh at Balestier, just directly opposite Balestier Plaza. Its apparently quite famous, they have so many photos of the boss with different celebrities...even chow yun fatt! Its quite nice...very peppery! Hahaha. After a satisfactory exercise, here i am at home posting this for all to read, will be turning in very soon, still have a 7km run to complete tomorrow, good night all!


The bak ku teh

No comments: