Sunday, July 16, 2006

Long fruitful Saturday

It has been 3 years since i first got my class 2B license. And on friday, i managed to pass all lessons and evaluation for my dream class 2 license! I have already booked my test on the 1 August 2006, please let me pass so i don't have to waste more money! Hehe.

Then on friday night, puss and i went to visit Weijian where he was working. He's currently working for this heritage fair at Suntec City. We went there to disturb him and watch some stupid traditional Indian performance. After that we went for dinner and then watched Pirates of the Carribean 2. Well, the show was well made but the plot was a bit confusing for me, because i had forgotten part 1 completely. So please don't watch it if you haven fully understood part 1, you will catch no balls and waste your money haha.



Yesterday, Puss and i went to Sentosa for a jog then a tan. The results wasn't good, i am now a lobster face haha. Anyway it has been a long time since i relaxed on the Sentosa beach and it was nice doing it again after a long time. We settled for Palawan Beach. Where they have one point they call it the Southern most point of the Asian Continent haha.


Self Explanatory

After Sentosa, we met Sam for dinner. We had dinner at Ikoi Restaurant down at Miramar Hotel. The standard of the food wasn't as good as before yesterday and immediately after leaving the restaurant, both Sam and Puss came down with a stomach ache and rushed for the toilet. Haha for fortunately for me, there was nothing wrong, i probably have a much tougher stomach haha.

After dinner, we went to town for shopping. Sam bought some fake eye lashes while puss and i bought a cap each from Top Shop haha. Oh and it was there that i chanced into Simin, one of my CJC classmate. She looks so different from last time, i think the same can be said about me too haha.

After shopping, we went to Shangri-La's lobby lounge for a drink. I had a pot of Peach Garden tea. Didn't really like it although Sam thinks its not bad, just a little too sweet for me. Sam ordered some mocktail while Puss had his usual Darjeeling tea.


Shopping in town!




Chilling out at Shang!

After chilling out, both of them followed me for some mahjong session at Jackie's house. We reached there slightly earlier only to find Jackie not at home. So they suggested going to Changi and off we went. Somehow we ended up at Loyang's Dua Pek Kong Temple and sam went to pray a little. It was on our way back to Jackie's place that disaster striked. I met with a small accident. I guess i am quite fortunate to even put the word small before the word accident. I was turning onto PIE and somehow i just wasn't focused. I followed the car in front of me blindly and moved. But an oncoming Taxi from the opposite direction was coming straight for me. Fortunately for me, he wasn't travelling too fast. But still his bumper hit mine. I was in shock. But fortunately again for me, there was nothing wrong with his taxi, but my bumper was dented. Sob...just want to thank God everyone in the car was safe and nothing major really happened. So drivers, please be very careful on the road!!!


Me at Dua Pek Kong


My poor car

No comments: