Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Why is monday pronounced as month-day and not mon-day?

As usual...monday started out badly...had to drag myself out of bed at 6.30 to go work. However the day wasn't that bad as i was allowed to leave the office at 3pm to install software in 3 bata stores (1 in united square and 2 in amk) So i reached home very early..5pm...and at 5.30 every weekday, channel 8 repeats that nonsense show with the nonsense song can't remember what the title is..all i know is the song goes like "Are your ready?! Bu yao fang qi......" wahahaha...sounds retarded. Anyway it's sung by that flop singapore boyband Peace or something...haha

As i ended early i went to train for my olympics again..starting to improve abit..by 2008..you will see me writing my blog in mandarin as i will be training in Beijing preparing for my matches...wahaha..After training went to chong pang to eat their famour chong pang nasi lemak. Nothing quite special about it i feel...the rice not round and tasty as it was supposed to be..anyway because of that dinner there i missed the last bus home and had to take a cab home! It costed me $7.80 as it's already past midnight...after giving the uncle $8...i was left with 20 cents for the rest of the week...what am i to do...i have only $52 left in my bank and i feel so so so so so sad for myself. Time to start my conman business again wahahahaha.

Every night before i sleep i will lie on my bed and watch tv for awhile. This night was no exception. And by coincidence, i switched channel to channel 5 and they were showing video music awards. The host was hilarious..his name is jimmy something. He posed as eminem, avril, enrique and a few others..sang their song with a change of lyrics and made the whole place rock. I was laughing on my bed too...wahaha..anyway britney's legs looks so so so so so delicious.......opppps

No comments: