Thursday, August 07, 2003

Operation Save Bata

Ok let me make one thing clear to some or maybe most of you people...BATA is not a malaysian or local company! haha actually i was one of those that thought that way before...but after visiting..www.bata.com..i found out that BATA actually has a long long history and it originated from Czech but its based in Toronto Canada now. It has branches all over Europe and USA k! Don't play play!

Working here can be boring sometimes..stuck in a room where there is no one else but me and machines. I like it though can play games and surf the net without fear of getting spotted. Occasionally they walk in the room i must pretend to work lor haha...Anyway thinking of asking them to let me do their advertising for a short period..that is actually one of my interest in life...and i seriously think they need to improve their image and reputation...BATA shoes (BUY AND THROW AWAY)...wahahaha..what sort of reputation is that...bull shit man...be thankful they are still surviving...they need to convince ppl that BATA is not low class and is definitely not MALAYSIA!! Malaysia stinks hehehe.......OPPS

Oh anyway just bullshit in my Logbook again...say i learnt alot lah and whatever...don't tell my LO ah!

No comments: