Thursday, August 07, 2003

Just another manic Thursday...wish it was Friday....WAHAHA READ ON!

HAHA i have no work tomorrow because saturday is National Day a public holiday! So today is like a Friday to me and it will be a long weekend! Thinking of going Zouk tomorrow..long time never go......hehe and Sam going on a cruise so i can flirt flirt see girls! Hooray!! Nothing much to do today..itching to play snooker after watching tv... :)-

Damn dunno what to do leh...im so bored here...what should i say...oh ya no more Kazaa..so sad..no more hot downloads....my sis told me her friend got warning letter from Pacnet for downloading man....its no joke this time...they are serious.....now shall wait for something else to pop out. Over my dead body ill buy another CD...waste my money only...5 CDs for $100...want to KA me issit!? Haha...morever only for a few pathetic nice songs that i might like....i rather they charge for downloading or what....lets write a petition...hmmm..how

No comments: