Friday, August 22, 2003

Chu Ren Tou Di

Everyday i read the papers..you will see successful entrepreneur..today was no exception...you will read about irene ang's Fly entertainment company. It's pretty interesting and inspiring reading about their successful ventures..downs and ups..shifting from a shabby office with one lingerie company behind to a cool 3 storey building. What's worse..that day there was this story about this 17 years old already his own boss with a business of his own.

I've decided..i shall not wait longer and waste time..life is short and i should do what i want to do. Doing attachment and part-time jobs the past few years has made me realised that i'm not suited to doing office jobs. I just don't really like it. It like the type of environment where i can have my own peranankan style office..my own office..my own staff.

Actually i was supposed to do my own start-up business for my attachment, but the lecturers rejected my proposal because i was doing it alone and they think that by doing alone i won't learn much. What crap!? Won't i learn more by doing everything myself? I did wanted to recruit some of my classmates for this self-employment venture..but most of them weren't keen. Some changed their mind when i told them they might be required to take out certain sum of money to start off as capital, some rather work for companies and earn money. You see i was thinking of doing this online T-shirt Business, aiming mainly at singaporeans first..for more details pls email me at nicholaslimsg@yahoo.com.sg!

Those of you keen to join me in this venture please email me. You will be required to probably come out with a few hundred first..not too much..for us to use as capital. A lot of work and research might have to be done too. As most of us are either schooling or working...we can do our work at home at night first and meet up during the weekends. And those kind hearted business angels that might want to invest your spare cash on this highly profitable business for this ambitious young boy pls let me know too! Thanks! I hope to see some response...thanks!

No comments: