Friday, August 08, 2003

No work today WOOHOO

Guess what although i have no work today i still woke up at 9.30...not because im used to it...not because im sleep early wake up early..not because i have a show to watch but because of stupid Catholic High Primary School. Their school building is located just beside my block with a direct view from my room's window. Guess what woke me up....."COUNT ON MY SINGAPORE...COUNT ON ME SINGAPORE..COUNT ON ME TO GIVE MY BEST AND MORE...COUNT ON ME SINGAPORE"...I say "SHUTUP!"...then they continued..."WO DE JIA...SHOU CHANG..WO DE HUANG SI BEI SHANG..."..."STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE...DO THE BEST YOU CAN"....And lastly the new sun yanzi's song...forgot how it goes..

Anyway going to train for my Olympics later...snooker lah...hehe inspired by the TV where a 19 yrs old guy trashed this lao jiao...my goodness can you imagine he only 19..he turned professional 4 yrs old when he was only 15...i cant even enter a billard saloon at that age! So im determined im gonna train and then represent Singapore wahahahahahhaa..dun laugh ah....no more studying like what 1000000 odd others are doing...shall do something diff..give me your support! HAHA of coz i'll continue studying also lah...trying to think of a get-rich fast scheme too..thinking of a business to do that can make lotsa money and require very little capital...

OK lah enough for today..going Zouk tonight..anyone onz just sms me to tell me...byebye

No comments: