Saturday, August 16, 2003

What a Friday

The day started like any other weekday, waking up at 6.30...leaving house at 7.15...reaching peninsula at 8. I continuing surfing the net in the office till around 9am...then my colleague brought me along to the stores because she had to go there to install some softwares. First we went to clementi then jln bukit merah then tiong bahru then bugis then back to office...so tiring man...took us around 6 hours. It wasn't to be so long if not for some problem installing the software at clementi which i myself don't know why.

Anyway after work i was supposed to meet my friends at city hall at 7.15. It was still damn early coz i end work at 5.30 so i went to bras basah to see cues. The shop was pretty cool...it's call TheQshop...it took me awhile before i finally understand how they came out with that name...haha i know i slow lah.

Ok then i met them and we watched this super duper crap show called the league of extraordinary gentlemen...a must miss show! It's up the with the ranks of SuperNova and ermm...days of our lives? Ok anyway it's a super duper super duper nonsense show with machine guns, sword of the sea submarine, tanks and flame throwers during the time of year 1899. It's some dumb fantasy show that has a very bland sense of humour. I didnt laugh throughout the whole show...ohh ya even if i did it was because of the stupidity that actually tickled me. One sentence to summarize all i want to say..."Please do not watch the league of extraordinary gentlemen unless you're stupid or really too too too too too bored."

No comments: