Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Me

Sigh...one by one...they are going.........where to? Where else? Army lor.....mazi lah..bear lah..soon wayniest, dave and jackie...all going in....everyone my age would be serving or will be serving soon...what about me?? One more year in poly...i'm going to be slower than them by 2-3 years can you believe it? So unfair. By the time i go in...buggers like puss, dazza, fred and qirong will be out...OMG...

Why didn't i stay in CJC? Why didn't i choose poly? Why did i study so hard for my O-levels? All some crap planning from the top..want to make me suffer only...wahaha..Oh damn and guess what my winamp is playing now........beck - loser..........what irony....

Nvm i'm enjoying myself actually...nice comfortable life while the rest are in tekong or their camps suffering..wahaha...Nothing much happened today that is worth mentioning...just trying to kill time so thought i might type something in. Kinda lazy to add things to my blogs nowadays hehe...getting sick of doing it hehe...but don't worry...as long as i'm in Bata you will see new posts!

No comments: