Monday, August 11, 2003

Top 5 reject lines thought by me!!! (Random sequence..no ranking)

Hello i'm really bored at work now you know. So thought of 5 reject lines that might be of use to some of you girls especially in Zouk! Guys you might want to try the few pick up lines i made up too! Wahaha

1. Bangla: Helllo miss you so beautiful i'm off today care for a dance around
coconut trees?
Girl: Sorry i'm racist (Wahahahaha)

2. Guy: Hi beautiful can i buy you a drink?
Girl: Make it 2. How about one jug of vodka ribena and one jug of vodka
lime?
(Guy automatically walks off)

3. Guy: I never thought i'll meet you even in my wildest dreams, and i can
really be a wild beast in bed you know...(Grinning)
Girl: Oh yeah i never thought i'll be doing this in my wildest dreams too...
(Kick his dick wahahaha)

4. Guy: Hi in those jeans are there any room for me?
Girl: Fuck off! (This is a bit direct but effective!)

5. Guy: Hi Ni Hao Ma?
Girl: Thanks but my knees are fine...bye (Haha Opps not original)

No comments: