Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WTF..Cat idol?

Its irritating living beside a primary school...especially a dodgy one. Was awaken early this morning at around 7+am by singings...awful singing. I can't remember what was the first song i heard in my dreamy mode...but shortly after..some boys were singings the national day song Home by Kit Chan. I mean what the...national day is like 3 weeks ago..what is Catholic High up to i asked myself.

I looked out the window and saw a stage with small boys performing. On the stage clearly states....CAT IDOL. WTF idol fever again. And what a song to choose for a singing competition...Home?

Haha anyway i watched on for awhile and witnessed many lousy smallboyband wannabes performances. Can't they let me have a nice good sleep. But you have to be impressed by their thick skins and guts. When i was their age i had stage fright...maybe even now too..but better abit. Moreover, they are embarrassing themselves in front of their friends, schoolmates and teachers. These embarrassing moments stay in our mind forever. Remember Singapore my home and kungfu fighting follow marists? LOL

Had dinner with Sam yesterday before going on to watch Bourne Supremacy yesterday. Was at the booth at 8.35pm but i bought the 9.30pm show haha...because i didn't see that there's an earlier show at 9pm. Anyway it's a very confusing show and if you don't concentrate you can get really lost. I wanna watch Alien vs Predator...who's game?

No comments: