Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rain rain go away

Had dinner at Sakura in Toa Payoh with my family and sam to celebrate her birthday early. The funny thing is i wasn't aware that the purpose of the dinner was for that. The food was alright...a large variety but not everything is nice lah. Had my share of sashimi..lost interest in raw oysters though.

After dinner sam, me and my family parted. Sam wanted to walk around and get some hair clips and hair net. I kept rushing her to go home because a downpour might be approaching, she dilly dallied but still couldn't get the stuff she wanted. On the way home...my worse fears came true. It started to rain. After i drop her off...it started raining cats and dogs. My visor got fogged and i can hardly see anything..but the worse thing is feeling all wet and heavy.

Anyway i was already wet so no point stopping somewhere to seek shelter right? And moreover i wanted to get home soon and i'm feeling tired. Along AMK ave 1 somewhere...the rain suddenly stopped. One side was pouring and the other side was dry. But by the time i've already become a souped chicken. My jeans were so heavy i can hardly walk properly haha. Stupid rain...ok now i want a car. I can take my class 2A this coming sat...woohoo!

No comments: