Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Chinatown

Met my mum, my sis and Kok bin for dinner last night. We had dinner at Chinatown point's mouth restaurant. My mum had a 2 for 2 voucher meaning we paid for only 2 people ;). Its a chinese buffet and there are lots of variety...they even served a bowl of buddha jump over the wall..but only one serving for that..can't order more haha. The most expensive dish we could order non-stop is the steam sea bass...but there's always a limit to what you can eat at a buffet..after awhile we were all bloated. I went to the toilet and wash my hands in the middle of the meal and my appetite changed. I saw shit in the toilet bowl and i almost puked...disgusting! AWWW...

Oh my sis and kok bin applied for the pinnacles at duxton and they actually got a unit..haha looks like i've a wedding to attend within the next 6-10 years hehe.

No comments: