Saturday, August 28, 2004

Saturday!

Enrolled for my Class 2A course online after 12 last night that's because that's when they allow me to enrol..exactly one year later. SSDC had sent me a letter asking me to take my lessons with them...want to die! Lucky my mum don't open my letters haha.

Had park my bike in my estate's carpark the night before and got another summon! Dammit how unlucky can i get..another $25...arGHH..

Okay so i went for my 1st lesson today..rode the super 4. It has been a long time since i rode a manual bike. Needed some getting used to. The riding position was also very different from my scooter...i had to lean forward and bend lower. But it sure was fast and the engine sounds fantastic.

I didn't expect to pass my lesson 1st time and i didn't. I wasn't very good at the figure 8 and crank course. But the instructor told me my weak point is the bumpy course. I need to ride through the bumps slowly and clock at least 8 secs...i had thought that i need to clear the bumps within 8 secs! Dammit...how blur can i get...thats why i failed the lesson...nvm i hope i can pass it on my 2nd try.

No comments: