Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday!

Anyone read newpaper today? There's a new kind of danger for motorcyclists on the roads. Kites! A motorcyclist was actually cut by a kite string while travelling down ECP. The papers had a pic of a long cut across his chin. And there was a small report on motorcyclists being killed in Pakistan and Malaysia by kite strings. Hard to believe but real. Many of them were cut deep at the throat and killed...gross but real. Looks like full face helmets need to be protect our necks too.

My colleague bought Dim Sum for us today. One of my colleague Evelyn was offered a Ha Gao (Prawn dumpling) but she kindly declined. Out of the blue, one of my male colleagues suddenly said Eve cannot eat Ha Gao because she's old...eat too much will become Lao Gao. I might not have put it in a funny way but when my colleague said it...we all burst out laughing...luckily i didn't choke on my Ha Gao haha.

No comments: