Thursday, August 26, 2004

Music

Just finished watching Singapore Idol. Don't like the fact that the judges are trying too hard to Simon Cowell. Somehow Singapore Idol isn't as good as American Idol. The music isn't good and the singing isn't loud enough. There's no atmosphere on stage everything look dull..even the audience.

I guess the 3 to go into the next round are Olinda, David Teo and Jeassea...pretty obvious right? Haha don't flame me if i get it wrong though. I don't think i'm going to waste 50 cents calling or smsing to vote.

And i finally realised why Dwayne Tan look so familiar. He was one of the performer at Igors the night i went. I miss the performances and singing there..i think it's so much better than Singapore Idol..the money i paid was well spent. Pity Dwayne chose the wrong song..i think he's going out. But then they'll be 3 chosen contestants from each round right? And there's supposed to be a top 10..i think he'll be the trump card or something? Haha.

Do certain songs give you memories? Or even remind you of a place or person? For me, S Club 7's Have You Ever remind me of the days i take the bus to my former school Temasek Polytechnic. And PetShop Boy's Go West reminds me of Hougang South..known as Kovan now...haha don't ask me why. Oh one more...All 4-One's I swear reminds of of my holiday in Australia Brisbane when i was in primary 5! lol

The standard of music has become bad recently..is it because we download too much? Love smoothing love songs...but where to find new ones now...haii...



No comments: