Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My past few days

The past few days has been blowing hot and cold for me. First the misery...i had diarrhea on Monday and early Tuesday morning it got worse...i woke up in the middle of the night to visit the toilet at least 4 times. When it was 8am..the time i usually wake up for work..i finally decided that i wasn't fit to go work that day. But i could hardly sleep given my misery. I really do not know what i ate wrong, can't be JB's food coz non of the rest suffered, can't be the noodles Sam cooked coz her brother ate too and nothing happened to him too. The only possibility is the food my mum brought back from my grandma's place...but then again highly unlikely too...coz i'm sure my uncles/aunties and her all ate the same food..something is wrong with me :(.

Anyway i visited the doctor and got my MC. Now for the joy. After betting for so long...i'm finally out of the reds...i won a tidy sum betting on Malaysia..yeah call me a traitor whatever..its only betting our national team..i never quite supported them anyway since the Malaysian Cup days anyway.

Anyone realised there's a sudden influx of new CD compilations advertising on tv? Has the problems of piracy and downloading of free mp3s finally been curbed? Hmmm at least i'm still downloading..wahahaha. I like the WOW praise and worship CD and the new compilation of love songs...they are tempting to buy.

No comments: