Monday, July 19, 2004

Bloody old actor!

Met Sam after work today and we went to Parkway Parade for dinner. After dinner Sam wanted to watch Mean girls so we headed for Suntec. While turning into ECP, this stupid silver MPV drove out from a give way filter lane and cut my lane! While travelling at the back of him, Sam told me to point my middle finger which i did wahahaha...not sure if he saw it though.
 
I decided to overtake him and guess what...it was Zhu Houreng..the Mediacorp old actor. Haha bloody old man...cut my lane...i'm gonna condemn your shows.
 
Mean girls is not a bad show...a show of backstabbing bitchy slutty scheming girls making use of each other and out-doing each other. Its pretty hilarious and well worth to watch. Somehow the characters in the shows remind me of the mambo girls in CJC...hmmm

No comments: